Saturday, December 10, 2011

"I see neigh"

Saturday, December 10, 2011 8:05 PM, EST
written by Heather Dalik
"I see neigh"
"I see neigh."  This is all I hear, all day long.  This child is horse obsessed.  She wants to see horses at all times of the day.  Whenever she isn't thinking about something else, she thinks or talks about horses.  She is constantly looking out the window, "I see neigh".  Thank you to whomever called the equestrian center on Andover Rd.  Steve, the new owner, called Jeff and said we could come see the horses.  Cora has been to see the horses two days in a row and she is a happy girl!  I suspect we will be walking over there daily, just to make the girl happy.  A few days ago she told my mom, "I want neigh at my house".  I know I have said I will do anything to make our brave girl happy, but seriously, a horse in the backyard?  That might be pushing it. 

I do have to note that I am happy, happy, happy she traded in the elmo obsession for horses.  Horses don't get on my nerves as much as elmo. 

Monday is day 100, post transplant.  We will celebrate with icecream.  Day 100 is a milestone that simply means she made it to day 100.  Other than that, nothing changes.  I hope to write some sort of reflection of the last 100 days on Monday but it might just be too emotional. 

Apparently, no one told me Christmas is in two weeks.  I loose track of days pretty easily.  I need to get wrapping! 

Be CORAgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment