Saturday, September 24, 2011

Prayers for Direction

So, today I am asking for something for me.  I need direction and clarity for our next step.  The move to transition went really well.  Cora doesn't really need to be in the transition house.  It has been suggested that we go home and  I am considering this for a variety of reasons.  Putting aside Cora's health, it is much harder than I thought it would be to run two houses. It is hard being Cora's sole caregiver with no other adults to interact with.  Money is also a constant concern.   Naturally, Jeff and the kids want us to come home.   

I looked to our nurse today for some direction.  She told me we were free to go home and there isn't really any reason we shouldn't go home, other than me being overwhelmed with running the house and taking care of Cora.   You might remember that we technically didn't qualify for the housing (because we live so close) but there was an open apartment so we got it.  Cora is doing well and staying infection free.  If we go home, we will have the house on germ lockdown!  I have also come to realize our home is more mold free, germ free, clean air, etc than the transition house. 

I am a firm believer that something will happen to make it clear which decision is the right one.  So, I am hoping my dear followers will help me find clarity and direction.  Please pray for direction for our family. 

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for your decision. Don't let money be the deciding factor. God will take care of the money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your family, what a precious daughter you have! God bless you all. Ana Morales
    ps. I share your blog at Facebook. :)

    ReplyDelete